We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken internal sales representative to join our sales team. The internal sales representative will be responsible for yielding incoming leads, following-up with existing leads, developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
To be successful as an internal sales representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top internal sales representative should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Communicating with customers, yielding incoming calls from potential customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Follow an outlined script and advertise our products via phone/virtually to interested consumers.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Listen attentively to consumer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage the sale.
- Understand our services and be familiar with all aspects of the services offered within the company so you can confidently upsell what we offer.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of services.
- Maintaining a database of current and potential customers in the CRM system.
- Staying informed about competitors pricing and offerings.
- Closing sales.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings to discuss team goals, crew feedback, stats, and areas for improvement.
To join our team, you’ll need…
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience in sales, especially internal sales, is a plus
- Motivation to exceed sales goals – you are not satisfied by doing the minimum, and you strive to be the best
- Strong communication skills – building rapport quickly, active listening, and confidence in what you’re saying
- Desire to continuously improve and embrace feedback
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while paying attention to detail
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information
- Hear and talk on a phone headset for up to 8 hours per day
- Must utilize all company provided equipment, including the webcam, for all team communications
- Proven computer skills–familiarity with CRM systems a plus
- Individual Hardline High-speed internet connection
- Successfully pass a criminal background check